Pricing for festival tickets varies depending on which type of ticket fits your needs. You will see that our prices for the 2015 season have increased, however we will always do our best to keep ticket prices affordable and competitive. Since we are offering our Spring 2015 Festival tickets before the Fall 2015 Festival is set, the All Festival Pass will not be available this season. In order to offset the loss of the All Festival Pass discount, we’ve come up with Winter Fire Sale prices that will be available only until January 15th! These prices are a great deal for what is going to be a fantastic festival, so don’t miss out.
Only camping tickets are currently available for purchase and One Day tickets, that do not include camping, will go on sale in March. Please note that Spring 2015 tickets are non-refundable. Ticket prices below do not reflect Brown Paper Tickets additional service fees. All tickets and handling fees are non-refundable.
(May 21st - 25th)
Adult 4 Day
Adult 3 Day
Children under 5 are free
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE BROWN PAPER TICKETS SERVICE FEE.
*The cutoff for these discounts is midnight on the given day.
There are two different options available for purchasing tickets:
- Order online with your Visa or Mastercard (camping tickets only)
- Call the office at 209-984-8630 and place a phone order, M-F, (9-5) using your Visa or Mastercard
TICKET AND HANDLING FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
FESTIVAL IS RAIN OR SHINE
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED
NO FIREARMS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED
NO FIRES OR CHARCOAL COOKING ARE ALLOWED
SWIMMING IS NOT ALLOWED IN LION’S LAKE
SMOKING IS ONLY PERMITTED IN DESIGNATED AREAS
STRAWBERRY MUSIC FESTIVAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
Spring 2015 RV Site Reservation Guidelines
- RV Site Sales are Non-Refundable.
- Every individual, ages 5 and up, camping in your RV Site will be required to have the appropriate camping ticket for admittance.
- RV Sites will go on sale Monday, February 16th, at 9:00 am. All sites will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. We expect a high volume of calls the day that these sites go on sale. If you get a busy signal, please call back.
- RV Site reservations will require payment by Visa or MasterCard, so please have your credit card ready.
- A $5.00 non refundable handling fee will be added to each order.
- We will do our best to accommodate special site requests on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- In order to best accommodate you and insure the safety of festival pedestrians you must have your RV or trailer in place on Thursday, May 21st. Your space will be saved and staff will be available to assist you throughout the day. There are a select number of sites that can be safely accessed on Friday, May 22nd. Sites that do not require Thursday arrival are limited in number and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Please let us know if you can not arrive on Thursday, when placing your order.
- We will take waiting list submissions once RV Sites have sold out. If a site becomes available, for some reason, we will use every method available to offer it to the first person on the list. We will give waiting list participants 24 hours to respond and commit to their site before moving on to the next person on the list. Please make sure that you provide the best way to be reached, including cell phone and email address.
- Please call the office if you have questions regarding RV Site reservations.
- Dry camping is included in the price of your camping ticket, the cost is the same whether you bring a tent or a trailer.
- You can run your generator in camp between the hours of 10:00am and Noon, each day of the festival. Strawberry staff reserves the right to ask you to turn your generator off if it is too loud or causing a disturbance.
- If you need camping assistance as a result of a health issue or assistance charging or plugging in a medical device, please call the office to make advance arrangements.
- There are two types of RV Sites and are priced as follows:
- Full Hook-Up/Including power, water, and dump - $200
- Power and Water Hook-Up - $175